To ensure that Le Riad Hotel provides a safe and comfortable stay to guests, the following rules need to be followed otherwise the hotel reserves the right to cancel the violator’s stay and/or refuse their use of the hotel facilities.
· The Hotel reserves the right to charge the full amount for the damage that occurs in the hotel’s furniture and fixtures as they are all antiques.
· Food from outside the hotel is not allowed unless a concession form is signed.
· Flammable substances cannot be allowed inside the suites.
· Weapons and pocket knives are not allowed.
· Satellite communication devices are not allowed.
· Loud Voices, TV, and Music inside the suites are not allowed to maintain a quiet environment for our guests.
· The Hotel reserves the right not to accommodate guests with contagious debases that can harm other guests and staff.
· Suites visits are not allowed, receiving guests can only be in Tekkeya Lounge or Zeeyara Restaurant.
· Make-up service is done by request, if you need to clean the room call the reception desk.
· Photoshoot sessions are not allowed on the premises unless a previous agreement is being made.
· Smoking is not allowed in the hotel except for the outside terrace area of Zeeyara restaurant.
· Smoking is not allowed in the suites and it is permitted on the balconies only.
· Do not remove furniture from the suites.