Giza Pyramids are the largest and most famous pyramid structures. These Pyramids are one of the most attractions for the people of the world to come to Egypt. If you've decided to visit this country, I'm sure these pyramids, Sphinx Statue, and smaller tombs have drawn you here. This place is one of the Wonders of the World.
This guide is about exploring the location; I will provide you with basic information the regarding your tour of Giza Pyramids, which will make it easier for you to schedule your trip here.
Here are some interesting facts about Giza Pyramids
1. The pyramid of Khufu is the oldest of the three major pyramids of Giza. This pyramid was built around 2570 BC, the earliest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and the only Ancient Wonder that has largely sustained.
2. The Great Pyramid held the record for the world's tallest structure for almost 3,800 years, and then the Lincoln Cathedral was built in England in 1311 AD.
3. These pyramids were constructed as the tombs of the Egyptian pharaohs. The Great Pyramid was designed with three burial chambers to accommodate Khufu and a collection of items and treasures that he was supposed to take with him to the afterlife
4. The Giza pyramids are not as tall as they were when they were first built. They are currently 455 feet (139 meters) tall. They were originally 481 feet (146.5 meters) tall.
5. According to experts, The Khufu pyramid was built by around 20,000 and 30,000 masons, engineers, architects, surveyors, and other artisans. As we talk about the construction of Giza Pyramids, experts believe that more than 100,000 workers contributed during the construction of Giza Pyramids.
The Gaza Pyramids are not far from Cairo City. The best options for visiting the Giza Pyramids are; to take a taxi or Uber, join a tour group, or book a private car with a driver and hire a guide. All these options are easily accessible if you choose hotel Le Riad for your stay in Cairo City.
You can easily take a taxi to get to the Giza Pyramids. Cairo has three different kinds of taxis.
· The old black and white taxis do not have an air conditioner or a meter.
· The white taxis have a meter and air conditioning; you should make sure that the driver turns on both of them
You can easily book Uber through their app. With this option, you won't have to worry about the driver overcharging you or avoiding turning on the air conditioning or meter. This is a great way to travel between Cairo and Giza.
Various companies provide tours of the Giza Pyramids from Cairo City. These groups will be responsible for arranging everything for your tour of the Giza Pyramids, from pick-up and drop-off to your hotel. By joining these groups, you will be freed from all worries and can focus on having fun. You should consider joining a tour to avoid the hassle of haggling over camel rides, navigating the Giza Plateau, purchasing tickets, etc.
A third option is to book a private car with a driver and guide. You can go to Gaza Pyramids by private car, where the guide will provide you with all the necessary information about the history of this place. The guide will help you with everything, including ticket purchases, camel rides, food, and the must-see locations at that place. If you choose this option over any other, it might be a little more expensive, but it can protect you from other hustles, and you will certainly enjoy your tour.
Why not! The Great Pyramid's entrance fee is significantly higher than the entrance fees to the Pyramids of Khafre and Menkaure, but how often do you get an opportunity to see an Ancient Wonder of the World? You can get inside the great pyramid through the door on the north face of the pyramid. For the king's chamber, walk on the ramp by the grand gallery until you reach the king's chamber.
No, visitors are no longer allowed to climb the pyramids. However, some guards might allow you to make a small climb of the pyramid.
You often hear about the camel ride around the Giza Pyramids. If you want to enjoy breathtaking scenes of the pyramids, add a camel ride at the top of your list of activities to do here. You will certainly have a wonderful experience on the camel ride around the pyramids. The views on this ride will be incredible. You get to see some truly breathtaking views of the pyramids, and you will feel as if you went back 3000 years ago.
Le Riad Hotel de Charme may be the best choice for you to stay. This hotel has airy Oriental suites with private balconies overlooking El Darb El Asfar, only 300 meters from Bab El Fetouh gate. It has a garden on the roof with sweeping views of Cairo.
The historical background of Egypt inspires each room at Le Riad Hotel de Charme. The private marble bathroom and seating area are both very comfortable. There is free Wi-Fi and satellite TV on the flat-screen TV. You can easily visit other Cairo tourist attractions by staying in this hotel. The hotel is loaded with each modern convenience possibly imagined.
If you are in Egypt and haven't been to the Pyramids of Egypt, you might miss out on a truly magnificent sight. The tour of Egypt is incomplete without visiting Giza Pyramids . The choice of appropriate hospitality, however, is the element of your trip that will impact how much you enjoy it. A place of accommodation where you'll receive all the services you need so that you can enjoy your trip without being troubled.